THE CONSERVATIVE MAJORITY

WHERE POLITICS ARE DISCUSSED FROM A CONSERVATIVE PERSPECTIVE

Monday, March 1, 2010

Obama's Health Care Plan is Useless by: Sonny Julius

The health care plan that President Obama has proposes will do nothing to solve our health care crisis. All the plan will do is help those who now have sickness or diseases to help them pay for their treatment and prescription drugs.

Now you might say well that's what it should do, doesn't it? Well you are right it will help do that but that doesn't solve our health care crisis. The only thing that will finally solve that problem is education.

What I mean by that is you need to teach people what they must do to be healthy and stay healthy. My proposal is to establish health learning centers in various cities all over the country.

In those learning centers people would learn about healthy diet procedures, proper exercise, weight control, stress management and mind control. The staff that would run these centers would be people who would be highly qualified to teach the various methods of good health care practices.

I know however that this is probably a proposal that will never come about because of such strong resistance from Big Pharma, the medical community and even Congress. It seems the biggest reason it won't is because creed is more important to them our citizen’s health condition.

I become very angry and saddened that this kind of attitude has become part of our culture today. As a senior citizen I can remember in the past when the government and the medical community were more caring then today. As for as Big Pharma their existence was barely known.

Just yesterday, July 1st, I watched President Obama's address at the town hall meeting in Annandale, Virginia. I usually don't listen to any of his rhetoric because he is just like the typical politician that, I don't believe, has the interest in our beliefs at heart.

However I turned on CNN while I was having lunch to see what the latest news was and they happened to be carrying this town hall meeting.

After listening for a while, I was about ready to turn off the TV, when he was ready to open up questions from the audience. What really caught my attention was a lady in the audience who they had given a microphone to ask a question.

With tears in her eyes and difficulty talking she relayed to the President her sad story about her sickness and her inability to pay for her medical insurance or doctor visits. I never really heard the seriousness of her ailment because she was so distraught she had difficulty talking clearly.

Then Mr. Obama had her come closed to him, hugged her and assured her that her problem would be taken care of by his illustrious health care plan. His remarks even made me sick at my stomach because of the great things it will do for everyone.

His ineffective health care plan is no more than a band aid treatment for her ailment or anyone else which is the same kind of band aid treatments anyone gets from their doctor and Big Pharma every day.

According to her, whatever her ailment was to begin with, she now has other ailments to contend with which are bigger problems than the ones she started out with.

So here is just one person in several million whom are crying out for solutions to their health problems and still not getting the right answers to solve them. And as I previously stated health education is the only answer to solve people's illnesses and diseases.

Since I believed the government, Big Pharma or the medical community will never help solve this gigantic health crisis, me and many others who preach alternative healing methods are left with the duty to spread their beliefs far and wide.

I can tell you this; I will never quit preaching my beliefs as long as I am physically and mentally able to do so. It's my strong passion and I spread my beliefs in my website, my blog, my 6 lesson ecourse and many articles I write and submit to directories.

Just recently I heard Mr. Obama say that because Big Pharma is interested in his health care plan, they are willing to invest $80 billion to support it. I find that real interesting. Do you believe that they are really interested in solving America's health problem or is their interest in what they might get in return for their investment?

1 comment:

  1. I just received a call from your group. I think it is the worst propaganda I have heard since the Nazi Party was in power. You people should be ashamed to call yourselves Americans!!!

    ReplyDelete

We At the Conservative Majority Welcome your comments whether they agree or disagree with our position. Please be respectful when making comments and if you have a contrary view, please state it. Any rational remarks are welcome.